Enhancement Request Form
Play by Play Suggestion Form
Latest DMB Patch (version 9c)
Official DMB V9 FAQ
Unofficial DMB FAQ at the wiki
Official DMB Season Disk Support Page
Official Season Disk Errata
DMB Forum at Delphi
Sposfan's DMB Page
Black Belt's Homebrew Season Site
The How-Do-I Forum Master Index
How to use DMB with Vista (posted below)
Windows Vista Compatibility
In order to make DMB compatible with Windows Vista, you must download and install the 9c Patch.
- Download the patch and save it in your dmb9 folder
- After you download the patch, click on the Windows Start button and choose "Computer," the Vista version of My Computer
- Open your c: drive and open the folder where you downloaded the patch
- Find the file named dmb9c.exe. It might also just be named dmb9c
- Right-click on the dmb9c file and choose Properties from the menu. At the bottom of the General page of the Properties window, look for a button labeled "Unblock" and click on it if you find it
- Now click on the Compatibility tab of the Properties window. At the bottom of the page in the Privilege Level section, check the box next to "Run this program as an administrator."
- Click on the Apply button and then click on the OK button. This will put you back into Windows' Computer
- Before you start the patch process, make sure that DMB is shut down. Now, double-click on the dmb9c file to start the patch installation. Specify the Destination Location folder where DMB is located (probably the dmb9 folder) and continue with the patch installation
- After the patch has been installed, go to and open your game folder where you applied the 9c Patch (probably dmb9)
- Right-click on the baseball.exe (or baseball) file with the green, DMB logo next to it and choose Properties. If there's an "Unblock" button near the bottom of the General page, click on it
- Now click on the Compatibility tab at the top of the Properties page. At the bottom of the page in the Privilege Level section, check the box next to "Run this program as an administrator."
- Click on the Apply button and then the OK button
- You should now be able to run DMB under Windows Vista.